Friday, January 24, 2020

Thursday and Food Pantry

I slept fitfully last night but finally got up close to 6:00AM. I had my oatmeal and coffee and chai and then fed three cats again.... Mama cat and both yellow cats. Then I took the bowls in.

I read most all the morning. At lunch I had a frozen meal and some juice. I got notification of the food pantry being open today and since I had finished my blackberries, I thought I would see if they had any more. I went by Nancy's but couldn't raise her. She was probably still sleeping. So I went on to the food pantry. I got a bag of tomatoes and a head of lettuce and some more blackberries. I saw Suzanne there and she was going to bring me a sack so I thought I would take what I had to Nancy. I went by her house again this time and Dale was there so I got in. Sure enough she was still in her nightclothes. I took the groceries in and didn't stay long. Dale was there to check out her meds.

I came on back home and read my mail and put the groceries away. I will take them to church on Sunday and have Bob take them back to Sycamore Landing. They can always use them. I will keep the blackberries.

I read again until Suzanne came at 3:30PM or so and we went out to Sonic and had a drink and a visit.

I am still having occasional attacks of dizziness. I don't know what is going on with my body. Every once in awhile I have to sit down because my head is swimming.

In the evening I fed the cats again and watched some TV and finally read again until 7:00PM or so when I took my bath and read until bedtime.

No comments: