Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Tuesday and a Good Night's Sleep

I slept well last night. I slept until 6:00AM even though I had woke up twice in the night...to go to the bathroom once and to take my meds the second time. I still was able to get back to sleep. I have been watching the news this morning. So I haven't watched "Bull" yet.

I have had my oatmeal and coffee and chai latte too. 

Three cats came to eat breakfast this morning so I had to put the two blue bowls out as well as the black double dish. Both yellow cats and mama cat came. I wonder what ever happened to those four half grown gray kittens.

Bob called me this morning to tell me my cousin, Sue, had fallen and broken her hip again. It was one she had already had replaced and they just put screws in it this time. She has had two knee replacements Bob told me and at least one hip replacement. While I am in Coffeyville tomorrow I will go to the hospital to see her. I seldom see her because she has a dear friend she went all the way through school with as best friends and that friend does not like me. When Sue's husband died, I took a dish to Sue's and Martha, the friend, was there. I could see she really resented me coming. I consider that strange but that's because I don't have jealous bone in my body, I guess.

I have quite a bit on my plate tomorrow. #1...I will have breakfast with Bob, #2 I will get gas at Woodshed, #3 I will get my hair done, #4 go by the bank to cash a check, #5drop by the library to return a book I got there,#6 go to Shelter Insurance pay my car insurance, #7 go to the hospital to see Sue and #8 stop by the Coffeyville ReAwakening to give them the $100 my classmate sent me and #9 get a battery for my watch and  later #10, go out to Asbury to play Bunco after 2:00P M.

I did a load of laundry this morning, dried it and put it away. Outside of watching the news and having breakfast and feeding the cats, that's about all I have got done today. I need to drop by later this morning and see Nancy. Dale, Nancy's cousin, called me last night and asked me to do that. He and his wife will be out of town today...I don't know how long. They have grandchildren in Wichita so that may be where they went.

I will eat the rest of my cashew chicken that I started on Saturday. I only ate part of it. It is a frozen Walmart meal. I saved it in a plastic box. I will reheat it at noon for my lunch.

More later....

I went over to Nancy's at 10:00AM and found her up but she couldn't remember anything from the past week including my visit and Dale's last night. I think she has had a TIA  but Dale thinks it's just stress over her situation with David. I told Dale what I thought but he just thinks it's that stress. I have no authority to take her to the hospital emergency room so I will just have to leave it in his hands.

Later she began to remember some things and so we went out to the food pantry and both got some veggies and fruit. I will take mine to Sycamore Landing in the morning. They didn't give me anything I can use but those folks at Sycamore Landing can use it so I will give it to them.

Then we went to Pizza Hut and had lunch. After that, I took her back home. So I didn't eat the rest of that cashew chicken after all. She is going to supper with Sara and the rest of their group Sara will be by at 4:00PM to pick her up. I hope she remembers that.

More later....I am going to read.

Three cats came for supper and I got them fed and then brought their bowls back in . Then I read  all evening and went to bed at 9:00PM

2 comments:

Annsterw said...

WOW! Tomorrow will be a busy day for you-errands and more errands! Glad you got in a good nights rest! I also am very rarely jealous...consider us lucky - that would be a terrible feeling to have all the time! HUGS - have a good day!

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks Ann... for your remarks. Thanks for visiting my blog.