Saturday, February 22, 2020

Saturday and a Poor Night's Sleep

I had a hard time getting to sleep last night and then had a hard time staying asleep. I have been concerned for my youngest son and his wife. He is out of work and has been looking for several months. They had just moved into their beautiful new home when he lost his job. She has a good job but he needs to find one too. He is retired from the army but still needs a good job. I have been praying for them hoping they can cope with the situation.  There's nothing I can do but stew about it. That doesn't do any of us any good but it still happens. I can only imagine the stress it puts on them.

I don't have anything planned for today. Sometime before the first Wednesday in March I will need to buy the three prizes for Bunco at the senior center. I have some time on that though. We take turns providing those prizes.

I have dressed, had my breakfast and taken my new pill. I just put the cat food out for the three cats out there. They are still eating. When they are finished, I will bring in the bowls. There are both yellow cats out there and the gray mama cat.

More later....

I went over to Nancy's  this afternoon and visited for a couple of hours. It's been a couple of weeks since I have been able to raise her. When I went over this afternoon she was still in her robe. But we visited for a couple of hours. She needs the socialization.

I read most of the day. It has been chilly here! One or two of the cats came for supper. Now gray mama cat is out there eating.

 My younger son must have read my blog! He got a job on Friday...a good job! I am so relieved!!!

More later...

I read the rest of the evening and took my bath at 7:00PM as usual and went to bed at 8:30PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got hired Friday for Central Defense Securities and go to Memphis Monday for software training. I will be the account manager for their largest security account in Nashville.

Margie's Musings said...


Great! I am so happy for you!!