Monday, March 23, 2020

Monday and Laundry

I slept pretty well again last night. I lay my right arm on a pillow and managed to sleep better.

I got up close to 6:00AM and stripped my bed. I have the laundry going now and have had my oatmeal, coffee and am now having my Chai Latte.

I have three cats out there having their breakfast. Big yellow Tom is one of them and there are at least two gray cats out there.

Leslie will be coming around 11:00AM to have lunch...actually bringing lunch..and then she will climb up in my attic and look for those computer speakers for my new desktop computer. I went through all the boxes in the apartment again yesterday and did not find them. They have to be in that attic. I didn't expect to ever use them again so I probably didn't label the box they are in. I sure thought all that computer stuff was in the apartment boxes.

More later....

I found this on facebook:

No photo description available.

Pretty good chart.

I got my laundry done, dried and put away.  Then I found I was out of stamps and made  a run to the post office and bought two books of stamps.  They gave me a form I could use to put in the mailbox with a check and the mailman would leave me a book or books of stamps

More later... While I was out, I ran by the car wash and washed the muck off my old car. Then I came back home. I saw no sign of anyone at the library so I am stuck at home without interesting reading material.

Leslie should be here in a little over an hour. More later...



The war against coronavirus has intensified across the country as more workers are laid off, medical supplies dwindle, and authorities plead for Americans to stay home.

"I want America to understand -- this week, it's going to get bad," US Surgeon General Jerome Adams told NBC Monday.
So you see, we shouldn't plant false hope. It will pass we just don't know how long it will take or how., 

I have worked on the computer the past few hours. Leslie came for lunch and brought lunch. Mimi, her corgi came with her. She spent some time in my fenced in back yard while Leslie climbed up in the attic and found those speakers right away. She installed them and my camera and microphone.  She also downloaded Zoom so I can visit with her and the boys and see them as they can see me. They all have Zoom on their computers.

Leslie also put a lot of my extra boxes in the attic and helped me just leave down  what I will be needing this summer.  My blower and the leaf vacuum are going to be essential.

I will take my bath in the next hour and  expect to go to bed at 10:00PM this evening after 'Bull' as usual.
I put the cat food out an hour ago but one just now came to eat. It is the big yellow Tom cat. The others may be eating birds..darn it! They aren't showing up as often anymore.


2 comments:

pat m said...

Don't you have a kindle?

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, but every book costs something and the battery is out on my kindle. I have to let books download on my phone.