Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Wednesday and More Cleaning

I slept fairly well although my arm hurt off and on all night. I got up shorty after 5:00AM. I have had breakfast of oatmeal, coffee and Chai Latte. Two cats came for breakfast  although at different times. Young Yellow was there shortly after I put the food out. He/she left after filling up but then Big Yellow Tom showed up and ate.None of the grays came yet this morning.

It is 6:50AM now and I just now heard from Bob. He asked what the weather is doing over here..

I will vacuum the dining room and the den today and swifter the kitchen and bathroom.  Nothing else in the plan.

My son in law paints but Hobby Lobby is closed and he can't get canvasses so he painted this picture on his barn.

 Image may contain: sky and outdoor
He is so resourceful! I wonder how many of his outbuildings he will put his paintings  on?

They have a potting shed and a kennel that he could paint and a separate shed and shop.  Those are lots of canvasses.

I see Big Yellow Tom is back having his breakfast out there.

More later....

After the mail came, I went out to Sonic and got the Child's lunch...two chicken strips, tater tots and a small coke.

Later I came home and watched the Dateline programs I had recorded. Then about 3:00PM Suzanne came and brought me some more groceries. I now have corn on the cob, tomatoes, onions, and  potatoes. I have too many to eat. I will take them over to Coffeyville to Sycamore Landing on Thursday morning or Friday.

This is my eldest son and his wife celebrating their ninth anniversary!

Image may contain: 2 people, including Keith Miller, people standing and indoor
They are both wonderful people!

It's 7:04PM now and I had better take my bath and get ready for the evening. It has rained all day and I don't know whether my yard can be mowed tomorrow afternoon or not. It depends on what kind of weather tomorrow brings , I guess.

More later....

I was about to go to bed and my friend, Gay, who lives in Chanute, called to visit. While we were visiting, the gray Mama cat came to eat. She sat right by my door waiting patiently for me to bring her bowl out. I opened the garage door and took it out that way. She would not move away from the front door and I was afraid she would try to come in and my hands were full of one of the little blue bowls and the phone. As I was walking  she kept rubbing against my legs anyhow. I got her food set down and went back into the apartment .

While she was eating the Big Yellow Tom cat came tried to get her out of the way so he could eat from that bowl. Finally he attacked her and chased her away and ran after her tearing at her all the way. After they were both gone I went out and picked up a handful of gray fur. Neither of them came back so I brought in the food.

After Gay and I finished  our conversation, I went on to bed. It was 10:00PM by then.