Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday and Online Church

I slept fairly well last night although I did have some pain in my right arm and woke up twice.  I did sleep until 6:00AM though. I just put my robe on, made the bed and will take a shower later and wash my hair and then dress.

I have had my oatmeal and coffee. It rained last night but has stopped now. When I opened the door this morning I had three cats waiting for their breakfast. It was scruffy gray, mama cat and Big Yellow Tom. They are finished and have left and now the smaller yellow cat is eating out there.

All the cats are gone now. I will leave the food out there  just in case some of the others come later.

I have forgotten which online church service Vivian invited us to watch. I looked on my phone but didn't see the announcement.

More later....

At 10:15AM I took a shower and washed my hair. It worked out o,k,  Toni cut it very short and that helped a lot.

In about thirty minutes I will see which church services are being streamed. Right now I am watching Face the Nation. The nation is in a quandary about whether to keep all of us at home and not open businesses.
Everyone seems to be concerned that the death toll will rise again in a second surge.

More even later...

Leslie got a hold of me shortly after the church online began.. to be sure I had logged on. I had lost track of time and was sure glad she did.It was a very good service!

I ate some grapes and a banana for supper and then shortly after that, I began to get nausea and diarrhea.  I had this once before last week and took some Pepto Bismo and it passed. I hope I don't have to do that again.

A little while ago Big Yellow Tom cat dropped by to eat some supper. He ate and then he left. The food is still out there. I don't know whether any of the others will be coming or not.

It's only 7:00PM and since I had a shower mid morning, I don't intend to take another bath this evening. I will just wash my face and get the makeup off. But first I want to feel better.

I went on to bed a little before 9:00PM,  I was feeling  a little better and I never took anything. I just wore it out.

No comments: