Monday, September 28, 2020

Monday and Laundry

 I slept fitfully last night and finally got up at 5:00AM as usual. I have dressed and had my breakfast and am ready for the day.

I have fed all the cats/kittens already. They are still out there eating.There are five cats/kittens and five dishes including the double dish the kittens often share.

I need to do laundry today but there is no huge rush to start. I have all day. I need to wash my towels and washcloths and my underwear.

I may see if Nancy would like to eat lunch out today.  I know Gina, her cousin's wife  usually does lunch for her so that may not be possible.

I see it is supposed to cool down this week and become fall at last. It is 52 degrees  here this morning.

I finished my Kindle  book last night. It was pretty interesting. Now I will have to find something else to read. I will check to see if there are any more "free" Amazon books I can download to my Kindle.

More later...I guess I will start the laundry.

I got the laundry started and balanced my check book. So more later...

I have the laundry in the dryer now.  I will need to get some more dryer sheets the next time I  go to a market..  

I also need bananas since I only have one left. Tomorrow I go to Independence to take the cakes up to the First Christian Church there and I can stop at their Wal Mart store on my way home and get what I need. I need boxed birthday cards for the church members and I will need cat food again.

More even later...

 

If these leaves dry I will vacuum them up.  I had them all cleaned up yesterday and the neighbor across the street has a tree in his south yard that is losing it's leaves and they blow over on my front yard. So I raked awhile but I will be doing it several times this fall. Sometimes he blows them out of his yard into the street and then they blow over into my yard. I have about 20 of these piles in the front yard.

 

I don't know how long it will stay that way!

 

 Here's the other end of the front.

I guess I will see what I can have for lunch now.  

After lunch I looked outside and could not tell I had done anything. Leaves are all over the yard again. What a waste of energy.

It is nearly 1:00PM now and I will watch some Amazon Prime or something I have recorded..

So, more even later...

I ended up with a peanut and jelly sandwich for my lunch. I also had an ice cream bar..  I am waiting for for the 5:30PM CBS news but it's just 4:40PM right now. I have some time to rake again but it would be all for nothing.. I will just let it go.

More later....

I had my bath at 7:00PM and read the rest of the evening.

After I had that sausage burrito, my stomach was upset all evening. In fact I felt like I could lose it before I went to bed. I took several Tums but that did not help. I did finally get to sleep. It must have been just lying down that helped. I went on to bed at 8:45PM

No comments: