Friday, October 2, 2020

Friday and a Day to Read

 I slept fairly well last night and even slept until 6:00AM. I got up and dressed and had my breakfast, a breakfast bar and my coffee  and am now working on my Chai.

I see by the New York Times this morning that Trump has tested positive for the coronavirus. I wouldn't wish that on anyone not even a president I have no use for. I hope he recovers alright. And I hope his family doesn't get it. I now see on channel 6 that the first lady has it too. They are quarantined. Pence was also tested but tested negative.

I have fed all the cats and I am going to have to buy more cat food today. Feeding five of them takes a lot of cat food.

I don't have a plan for today except to try to finish this book. I am not impressed with it so it is taking awhile to get through it. It is called "The Bright Side of Going Dark" . It's one of Amazon's free reads.

More later...I want to watch the CBS news to get more details about the Trump's situation.

Suzanne came and picked up the rent check and the money from the kids next door. Then she came back and told me that the big black dog that runs loose in the neighborhood had taken off with my double cat bowl and was eating the leftover cat food in it. . I chased him off and scolded him. I'll bet he was the one that took off with my original double bowl months ago. After that, I had to go buy this one that he took off with today. That reminds me, I need to go get more cat food before noon or evening.. Once again, I am out.

The president and his wife having the virus leaves us with a dilemma. The debates are probably going to have to be cancelled.  This could get even more interesting,

So more later...

I watched a couple of episodes of Dateline while I ate my lunch. I finished off the chicken and noodled Suzanne gave me earlier. It was good. I got my mail and it was mostly political advertisements. I will be so glad when this election is over.



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

We all need to take this seriously and lean not on our own understanding.
Masks help. Hope everyone will start wearing one. I noticed he had his on as he went to Walter Reed.