Sunday, September 27, 2020

Sunday and Online Church

I slept very well and didn't get up until 6:00AM. I have had my breakfast and coffee and even my chai. I have even fed all the cats/kittens. I am watching "Good Morning America" .  

I watched Brooks and Shields yesterday about the new nominee for the Supreme Court and they are very impressed with her   I trust their judgment and have followed their commentary for years.

I slept so well because I had mowed the front yard . John mowed the rest of the yard, west side and back. I mowed only the front and three turns around the west side. I really appreciated his help. I would have had a time emptying those two bags of clippings. I usually have to turn the trash container on it's side and put the bag in and then stand the container up again. That works for me if I am mowing. I like the self propelled mower he brought. All I have to do is guide it.

This morning at 11:00AM I will watch the Toronto worship service on facebook and then this evening at 7:00PM I will watch Springfield Missouri's  worship service on Zoom.

Other then that, I have no plans for today.

More later....it is 7:40AM and I need to get something done besides blogging.


Image may contain: grass, tree, outdoor and nature

 I got the leaves cleaned up in the gutter... Again! I wonder how long it will last this time....

My neighbor across the street  blows his leaves out of his yard over his curb and they then blow over to my gutter. He doesn't pick them up and bag them. He just leaves them there for the wind to blow them across the street.

I am watching the Toronto worship service this morning. It's always very interesting. Again it was a good service with a great message.

More Later... 

This is my son-in-law, John, with my Farrel cat "Tom"  

Image may contain: 1 person, shoes and outdoor 

John is proving to me that the cat is tame...at least he is tame with John.  

I watched a couple of 20/20s and  then after eating my lunch I went out to set that trash can up after putting that last black bag in it. I simply could not lift it. I went next door to Rose's and asked Ryan to set it up for me. He came right over and did that for me. He insisted on giving me his and his wife's cell number just in case I have an emergency sometime. I have good neighbors. I gave him mine too and he asked me again for my name so I gave that to him too.

More even later. I will go read my Kindle  book. I read until 4:45PM and then got my banana to eat for supper.

It's 5:00PM now and I want to watch 60 Minutes before the reality church service this evening. When that is over I will take my bath and get ready for bed at 9:00PM or so. I may read some more first. The later I read the better I sleep.

No comments: