Monday, November 30, 2020

Monday and Laundry

 I woke up several times in the night last night. But overall, I slept  fine. I have dressed, made my bed, started the laundry and had my breakfast. I even checked my bank account. My Blue Cross/Blue Shield came out last night. I spend $3750.40 for that every year and seldom use it. It will go up again this next year.

I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" again. I think we are to expect some cold weather this week. I'll get back to this later.

I had four cats waiting for me to open the door this morning. 

Scruffie was the first. I gave her some of her "special" food and after she finished with it, one of the yellow cats came to eat from her bowl. I brought it in.  They can eat the cheaper food. They don't mind it. Scruffie won't eat it. She lost a lot of weight refusing  it.

It's 26 degrees here today. I knew it was supposed to get cold but I am just not ready for cold weather yet.

I took the laundry out and folded it. Some of it wasn't quite dry so I put that back in for awhile. It was my pjs and the towels.

More later...  

O.K. I got everything dry, folded and put away. It's 10:00AM now and the CBS news is over. I will probably read awhile in my new book until lunch time. I am not sure what I will have for lunch. Suzanne is coming Wednesday with a birthday dinner for me and her.

More later... 

Suzanne showed the apartment next door to a 40 some young man. He took it and will be moving in on Wednesday. I gave Suzanne the rent check today. It is due tomorrow anyhow. Scott sent me a deposit that should be here tomorrow. That will help.

I printed off the label for the box that I used to send the ice crusher back in and went over to Coffeyville this morning to take it to a UPS at the pharmacy there on 8th street. It was prepaid back to the guy that sent it. It didn't work. It was a third party seller and was poorly used.  It took me a good deal of time to print off the label. Then I came right back home. 

I fixed myself some lunch of one of those Schwan's pizzas and some punch. It was o.k. I probably won't buy them again though. If I want a pizza, I want a Big Cheese pizza. I had an ice cream bar for dessert.

I watched a couple of episodes of 48 Hours that I had recorded. It is nearly 4:00PM now. It feels like a completely wasted day. It's still only 46 degrees or I would mow the leaves in the back yard.

I guess I could go watch the 4:00PM news on Channel 6.

I did that and then I went back to my book and read until 7:00PM when I took my bath, After the bath I read until 9:20PM when I finished the book and went on to bed.

2 comments:

Kay said...

Oh dang! I should have done my laundry today too.

Margie's Musings said...

It will keep! :)