Friday, December 4, 2020

Friday and Dusting

I slept well last night. Before  I went to bed. I took two Melatonin tablets. I finally realized the trouble I had sleeping all night was because I have been on the computers so much and am using the Kindle and watching TV. All electronics like those destroy the melatonin your body produces. They produce a yellow light that does that.

I have dressed, had my breakfast and read my e-mail. Now I will go turn on the "weather on the 8s" and see what to expect in weather today and over the weekend. So more later...

I watched the "weather on the 8s" and fed four cats. 

I played a few games of Freecell and then went out to Dollar General. They didn't have the clear  Windex. I bought some candy for my candy jar and on the way home I stopped at Nancy's and rung the doorbell. She answered the door and I went in for a visit.  While I was there, Gina came and she invited me to have lunch with Nancy. I was going to go home  for my broccoli cheddar soup but I accepted Gina's invitation instead. The food she fixed was a stir fry and was very good.

She left and I visited awhile longer and then asked Nancy  if she would like to take a drive and then I would go back home and look for my Christmas wreath. She volunteered to come with me and help me by letting me hand her down the wreath. I found it in a wreath bag up there and put it on the front door and put the one I got at Walmart on the back door. 

We visited awhile and then I took her home. 

I never did get the dusting done.

It's 5:15PM now and almost time for the CBS news. I will watch that and then take my bath and read awhile.  At 9:00PM, I will go on to bed. I think I will take melatonin again. I slept better last night.

 

No comments: