Saturday, November 7, 2020

Saturday and Nothing Much Going

I slept well last night but was up before 5:00AM. Not a whole lot going on today.  I may rake the back yard if the weather holds up. It still looks a mess even though I mowed it earlier in the week. My neighbor's tree is still losing it's leaves.

I have had my breakfast and coffee and will probably need to feed the cats this morning. I did not feed them last night at all and they are not particularly interested in the new food.  I keep thinking if they get hungry enough they will dig into it though.

More later...

My son-in-law has been diagnosed with the virus. My daughter is negative. I went over to Coffeyville to be tested and I won't know the result until 5 days.That's because I have no symptoms. Tuesday my son-in-law met with a farmer who wanted to arrange to have him deliver him the liquid feed that adds vitamins and minerals to the diet of cattle.

After John was diagnosed, he did  some research. He learned that the man he met with after lunch on Tuesday had a wife who had had the virus for 5 days, The man did not segregate for two weeks as he should have. That's where the virus came from.

I went by Nancy's this afternoon and visited her for awhile, When I got home Karen Rankin came to visit me. She stayed an hour. She wished she had rented the duplex next door. Instead, she bought another house in Independence. Now she is sorry she did that. There are 13 dogs in her neighborhood and they all bark morning, noon and night. She has about had it with all the noise.

After she left, I had my banana. I also ate my chocolate cake from Wednesday.

It is 6:00PM now and at 7:00PM I will take my bath. And I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: