Friday, March 12, 2021

Friday and Dusting

I slept very well last night and was up at my usual time. I stayed up to finish my  latest book. I think it was nearly 11:00PM when I finally went to bed.

I texted Bob and he said it looked like rain out there. It's still very dark so I can't tell. 

I have had my breakfast bar and oatmeal and am working on my coffee now. I will look out when I turn on the TV for "the weather on the  8's".

So more later.... 

Inky and Blondie were the only cats out there but I filled all the dishes and set them into the garage and opened the garage door. Maybe the others will show up now. 

This notebook is on battery saver now. I may have to find a screwdriver small enough to open the battery area and order a new battery.

I have had it for over two years and it's on the same battery.

It appears to have rained a little out there but not much. I think rain is forecast for today and all weekend. It is light now and 7:00AM now.

Leslie and I are supposed to go to Joplin tomorrow to deliver the last two puppies.

More later....I want to check on the cats out there. 

It drizzled off and on all day and I basically stayed home. I did go out to Sonic later this afternoon and bought a medium coke. I read most of the afternoon on another new book.It was just too chilly to get out for long.

Two of the cats, Inky and Blondie came back for some supper and I just put what they left this morning out there  and they ate on that.When they were finished they came up for a drink of water and then left to go find some shelter. It is drizzling again. 

I am to meet Leslie tomorrow morning at 8:30AM at the Tyro Christian Church for our trip to Joplin to deliver the last two puppies to their new owners. I only hope it doesn't hail. I will leave my car at the Tyro Christian Church.The rain won't hurt it. It's supposed to rain for several days

I did watch the CBS evening news and afterward took my bath at 6:14PM and put my pjs and robe on. I will go back to reading again this evening until my eyes just get too tired.


2 comments:

Kay said...

You're so lucky you got a good night's sleep. I sure didn't. Sigh....

Margie's Musings said...

That's too bad, Kay! I usually don't sleep all that well but when I read later, I do much better. Take a couple of Melatonin tablets. That helps a lot.