Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Wednesday and Breakfast With Bob

 I was up before 5:00AM this morning and got myself ready for breakfast with Bob. I did have a cup of coffee here and fed four cats before bringing in the bowls to the garage, putting my frozen cake in the trunk of my car and driving over to Coffeyville to pick up Bob. When I got to his building, I took the frozen cake in and put it in his freezer.

After that, I took my sacks to Genesis and then went to get gas. For some strange reason, Woodshed would not accept my debit card  so I bought my gas in Coffeyville. Then I went to the beauty shop to get my hair washed.

Then I came on back home to have my lunch. I went by Sonic and had their Wednesday special. It is the child's chicken strips and tater tots and a small coke for $2.18.  That was my lunch.

Then I came home and downloaded another couple of free books  to read from Amazon. 

I read until nearly 3:00PM and then began my phone calling again. I got everyone this time except Kelly and Gene and Chris. I added to my letter all those others.

It's 5:00PM now. It's been a busy afternoon. At 7:00PM, I will take my bath before I try to reach the last three.

 

No comments: