Thursday, March 11, 2021

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept well last night and was up at my usual 5:00AM. I have been reading my online County Chronicle, having my breakfast and coffee. I got my Community of Christ newsletter finished and printed off last evening before bedtime. It's out on the mailbox with the red flag up now...ready for the mailman to pick it up this noon. 

I see my next door neighbor here in the duplex has let his big black dog out to use his back yard. He says it is a service dog for his son but I never see the son. Suzanne says the dog should either be in the back yard or in the garage but I hear it all the time in the den room next to mine. Suzanne is just overlooking it or still believes Brandon's story. It's her business..not mine.

I need to go watch "the weather on the 8's" and feed whatever cats are out there. I will get back to this later...

I watched the weather and fed four cats...Blondie, Scruffie and Inky and the large yellow cat that belongs to my neighbor on State street. When they finished I put the cat dishes away in the garage on a TV tray out there. 

Then I washed the bare floors in the kitchen and bathroom and around the edges of the dining room rug and when commercials came on CBS I vacuumed all four carpets in those other rooms. I finished about 10:20AM and cleaned up the vacuum, washed the filters and put the vacuum sweeper away. Those filters are supposed to dry overnight before I put them back in the vacuum sweeper. They are on the kitchen cabinet top drying now. 

It has been raining lightly. It is overcast out there.

If it clears up, I may move my car into the street and blow out the garage. It has a lot of leaves in it since I feed the cats out there with the door up.

I have only the dusting in the house to do now and I may do that tomorrow.

More later...I will go back to my latest mystery book and read awhile. 

I read until I got hungry for lunch and then just fixed myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I had an ice cream bar for dessert.

Keith called about 3:15PM and talked to me about 15 or 20 minutes. They are looking forward to coming in April and I am really looking forward to that too. They will be here on the 20th and stay until the weekend. Their 10th anniversary is the 22nd.

It's after 3:36PM now and I will go back to reading in awhile. But now I want to move my car into the street and blow the dirt and leaves and stuff out of my garage.

So, more later... 

That didn't take long...less then 10 minutes and it looks a lot better and cleaner. A lot of leaves had blown in while the door was up and I was feeding the cats in there.  

I may go out to Dollar General and get the few things that are on my grocery list. I will be so glad when out market opens and I can go to a grocery store locally. 

I did go out to Dollar General and spent about $17.00 and change on the few things I needed. That will hold me for awhile. 

At 6:40PM I took my bath  and will read until bedtime. That will probably be around 9:00PM. I am pretty tired after cleaning the apartment.....vacuuming and moping. Tomorrow I will dust.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Service dogs must have a vest indicating or tags, otherwise the guy is lying.