Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Tuesday and Cakes

 I slept fitfully last night. That's the first time that has happened in a long time. I must have woke up four or five times. Finally at 5:00AM, I got up and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have had my juice and breakfast bar and am ready to eat my oatmeal now. It's a little after 6:00AM.

I will go watch the "weather on the 8's" and after I feed what cats are out there, I will watch "Bull". I recorded that program last night.

About 9:00AM, I will pick up the other cakes over to Coffeyville and take them to Independence to the First Christian Church there. They are not opening their office until 10:00AM nowadays so I won't have to get there so early. 

More later... 

I still have time before leaving for Coffeyville to pick up the cakes. It is 7:53AM now.

I picked up the cakes about 9:30AM and also went to the bank and took the cakes to Independence after that. I stopped at the Independence Walmart to get more green bananas and also Chai Latte but once again, they did not carry it. So tomorrow when I go back to Coffeyville for my hair appointment and game day, I will go to the Coffeyville Walmart and try to get my Chai Latte. This is the second time I found that the Independence Walmart does not carry Chai Latte so I will not go there again. Anything I can get at the Caney Market, I will buy there to support it. But their bananas are way too ripe and do not make it through the week. I get green ones at the Walmart stores and put them in the green bags with a paper towel and tie them up tight and they make it through the week just fine.

After I went to Walmart, I stopped by Miller Brothers full service gas station and had them fill my tank. That way I stayed out of the wind. The wind sets off my allergies. Then I came back home.

I called Nancy about our lunch date but once again she was having stomach problems. I told her if she got to feeling better later in the day to call me and I would come over to visit. I doubt if she will. Tuesdays and Wednesdays are the only days she doesn't have the Visiting Angels over there. 

I have been reading in one of my Amazon free books all afternoon. The battery in my Kindle just ran down again. I think that battery is in the process of dying. I plugged it in again to charge. It is 3:53PM right now.

It's 6:59PM now and I have had my bath and will try to find something to read that isn't my Kindle. It is still charging. I plan to go to bed at  9:00PM or so and hope I sleep better tonight.

No comments: