Saturday, May 1, 2021

Saturday and Mulching the Flowerbed

I slept well again last night, I did take two Melatonin tablets. I think my sleep problem is the blue light that is emitted by my electronics...Smart phone, computers, TV, and Kindle.  It destroys the melatonin the body makes naturally. If you replace that light with melatonin in pill form, your natural sleep happens.

I got up at 5:00AM this morning, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I have even had my breakfast and coffee and it is near 6:00AM. I will go turn on "the weather on the 8's" next and in about 30 minutes I will check on the cats.

May be an image of cat 

Sure enough there were three hungry cats out there. 

My phone says it is 68 degrees this morning.  I want to get the new flowers in the back flowerbed mulched today. We are forecast for rain the next three days.

So, more later... 

I got the back flowerbed mulched. Maybe that will keep the moisture in.

 

May be an image of flower and outdoors 

I tried to order some makeup at our Merle Norman store in Independence but they never called me back. They have closed the store but told me they would deliver anything I needed to me since they come up from Bartlesville every day to work in Independence at a hair salon. They gave me a card with their number. I will just make a trip to Chanute this next week and buy what I need there and have lunch with Gay while I am there.

More even later.. 

I read all evening and almost finished my latest book. I took my bath shortly after  7:00PM and stayed up until well after 10:30PM reading. Then my eyes were just too tired to finish so I just went on to bed.

No comments: