Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Wednesday and Game Day

 This will be a busy day. I woke up several times in the night but managed to get back to sleep an hour at a time. Finally, at 5:00AM, I just got up and dressed and got my breakfast ready. I am waiting for my oatmeal to cool enough to eat it.

I think I chipped a lower central tooth last night crunching ice. I will see if I can smooth it off with a course emery board. If not, I will have to go see my dentist and have it smoothed off. But not today.

Today I have my hair appointment for color and cut day and game day after lunch. I will take my cherry pie. We never did eat it last week. Keith has diabetes and it was all Esther could do to discourage him from eating sweets.

I never did see any of the cats last evening, They usually come for supper but none showed up last evening. I kept checking. I don't know whether it rained last night or not.

I guess I will go turn on the TV and watch "the weather on the 8's". It was supposed to rain today and tomorrow. We will see.

More later... 

Sure enough..there were three hungry cats out there waiting for their breakfast. When I put one of the dishes down one of the hungry cats spilled it and I had to scoop up what I could salvage. Some of it went into the flowerbed where the stones are that line that flower bed. That part is just lost. Inky is out there and Blondie and yellow Scruff.  It's been awhile since I have seen their mother..Scruffie.

According to the weather we are forecast for thunderstorms at an 80% chance today and also tonight.

It's 6:20AM now and I plan to leave here about 7:45AM for my hair appointment in Coffeyville.

I got the Coffeyville early and went to their Walmart to buy my Chai Latte. Then I went to the senior center and put my cherry pie in the frig there. After that I went on up to Toni's salon and she got me in a little early and did my hair. I went back to the senior center and sat in the car and read until time for game day.

After the game was over it began to rain in Coffeyville and I came on back home. By the time I got to Tyro, the rain had stopped. I put away my purchases and went back to my Kindle.

It's 4:21PM now.  I probably won't eat any dinner since I had so much in the way of sweets at the senior center. I will go watch the news for awhile. 

Later in the evening a lot of thunder signaled a hard rain. When that finally moved on, I fed three cats that braved the wet street to come eat.

I watched the news and took my bath at 7:00PM and then read on another book until  9:00PM when I went on to bed.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

You love being busy and I know you’ll enjoy the day. I am satisfied going nowhere.

Margie's Musings said...

I did enjoy the day Sister-Three!