Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Wednesday and Bunco

 I slept pretty well last night but it was almost 5:00AM when I just got up. I had read all evening. I was watching the program "Bull" that I had recorded the night before and Channel 6 weather had interrupted the program with a storm warning.  I know that is more important but there is so little on TV that I enjoy it always annoys me. I always have watched "Lucky Dog" but now they have changed the cast and also the programming and I don't like it as well.

I am dressed and ready for the day. I have had my oatmeal and breakfast bar and am working on my coffee now. I will get my hair done first at 8:30AM and then get gasoline at Woodshed and go out to Walmart to check for a treat for Bunco. I won't eat lunch because we get so much "junk food" at Bunco. Now that I no longer have Bob Avery to meet for breakfast, my Wednesday morning seems very strange. Nancy is so undependable, I can't count on her to visit and I have no other friends here in Caney. I have outlived most of my Caney friends or they have moved away.

I seldom see Suzanne anymore. She is so cautious since this pandemic and I can't blame her for that.  She has Steve and his poor health to be concerned about and also her daughter and her family are right next door to them. 

More later..I will go watch "the weather on the 8's" and check on the cats a little later. It's almost 6:00AM now. 

I had the same three cats here for breakfast. It has been weeks since I've seen Scruffy. Scruff is her light blond kitty..the survivor of the two from the second litter.  That one has eaten and left. Inky and Blondie are still out there. I hope Inky behaves himself today. He was feeling ornery yesterday.

It is 6:33AM now and I plan to leave for my hair appointment at 8:00AM.  I am taking the box of my caramel peanut clusters for my treat for Bunco. I will stop at Sonic at noon and get a cherry limeade slush in lieu of lunch.

More later...

I did have an e-mail from Dean this morning. He does plan to come visit on the 17th if nothing unforeseen happens. He will stay a few days here with me.

I think I will go on over to Coffeyville as soon as I get the cat food in. I want to get gas at Woodshed and go out to Walmart to get the few things I can't find in Caney.

More later this afternoon. 

I had a good time at Bunco and won the $5.00 prize for the most wins. We had many great treats too. I had my banana for supper. It is 6:30PM now and at 7:00PM, I will take my bath. I plan to go to bed about 9:00PM.

 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Those peanut clusters sound delicious.

Margie's Musings said...

They went over really well. There were 24 in the box and none were left. Everyone was impressed.