Sunday, June 6, 2021

Sunday and Church...Later Dean Comes

 I slept fairly well last night. I was up earlier then usual...around 4:00AM something. I did hear from Dean this morning. He will be here about 3:00PM this afternoon so I will go to church. He is bringing his convertible. His van needs freon and he will get that done when he gets back home. So I will be going to church this morning at 11:00AM.

I got my bedding changed this morning so it will be fresh for him. I sleep in on the trundle of the daybed when I have company.  I am doing sheet laundry now. It's after 6:00AM now and getting light. I will go check the weather now and look and see if there are any cats out there waiting for their breakfast. 

I have had mine. I am still working on my coffee.

So more later.... 

All three yellow cats were out there for their breakfast. Blondie, Scruff and their father, the neighbor's yellow cat. So I fed all three.

I was locked out of my blog..for some weird reason. Google is more trouble then any previous owner of this blog.  I had to create a new password to get into my own blog. A pain in the neck. Now I will have  to change it on all three computers.

It's 8:13AM now. I am watching Sunday's CBS  news now.

More later...

I went on to church after all. Dean won't be here until at least 3:00PM. Phyllis and Karan and Becky and I went to Just Us for lunch. As usual, it was a good lunch and we also enjoyed the visit. I took them back to church to their cars afterward. 

Then I came back home and read while waiting for Dean. He was a couple of hours later then he thought he would be at first. He had e-mailed me the change in time but I had not been online so wasn't aware of the change.

We visited awhile and then decided to go down to Bartlesville to eat supper. I just had a salad and tea and Dean had a chicken fried steak dinner. We ate at Murphy's Steak House. I had not been there in years but nothing had changed. It was very good. We both brought home half our meal and put it in the frig.

We visited all the time we were gone and drove around Bartlesville for awhile;

Then we came back to Caney and visited some more.

It was 12:30AM before we got to bed. I will take my bath in the morning. He sleeps later then I do. At this rate I may sleep later too.

We had a good visit.

More in the morning. I had better get to bed.

No comments: