Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sunday and Church

I slept well again last night and was up only once in the night  I woke up the second time at 5:00AM as usual. I just got up then. I dressed for church and had my breakfast and will go by Nancy's at 9:00AM or so to be sure she eats something so she can take her meds. I need to leave there by 10:00 AM or so to get to church early enough to check it out for cleanliness. Karan is the speaker today. Sandy is supposed to drop by and take Nancy to church with her  if she remembers. And Nancy needs to be dressed for that.

I will go check out the "weather  on the 8's" now. I think it is still raining but I don't hear it now. I imagine the cats will not be out there if it's still raining.

So more later... 

Only Scruff came for breakfast so I fed her and when she was done, I put the food in the garage again. 

Then at 9:00AM, I went to Nancy's and after she ate her toast, I gave her her meds. I called Sandy and left a message that told her Nancy was not feeling up to going to church today after all. She ached all over. I gave her a pain medication.

At 10:00AM I left for church. I did a little cleaning while I was there and helped Karan get the frame up front for the banner decorations for the service. 

She did a good job on the service.

Afterward, she and I went to "Just Us" to eat lunch. After lunch I dropped her off at the church  to get her car and then came back on home.

I sent off the leftover bulletins to all those who were not at church this  morning. I figured they could use the announcements and the personal note too and know they were missed. I also sent Melissa a birthday card. Her birthday is this week. 

About 5:00PM or so, I will go over to Nancy's and see that she eats supper and takes her evening meds. Then I will come home and try to watch the service from Springfield. If I can get zoom to work this week,  

 I guess I will read awhile again after I change into jeans.

More later... 

I went over to Nancy's this evening and saw to her supper and her meds.  Then Leslie reminded me of the 6:00PM Zoom worship service from  Springfield and I got home in time to tun e in to it on Zoom. 

Now it is 7:00PM and I will take my bath and go back to my book if the Kindle has recharged. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

2 comments:

MARY JAMES said...

One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.

Jennifer Davison said...


can't't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586