Thursday, October 28, 2021

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning Day

I slept pretty well last night and was up shortly before 5:00AM. I am in the process of eating my breakfast now. I am dressed and ready for the day. I will clean this morning, go check on Nancy fairly early first and get her to eat some toast and take her meds and then later take Nancy for her hair appointment at 1:00PM. She also wants to check her bank account today after she gets her hair done and see how much money is left in there. Dale, her cousin, has her checkbook and pays her utilities.

I want to check the "weather in the 8's " and also about 6:30AM, check the cats out too. It's only 5:45AM now. None of the cats came today. The wind was blowing 90 to who wouldn't have it.

So, more later...

The wind is blowing very hard  and I checked my mum plant out back and the wind had blown over the glass topped table I had the large mum Nancy bought me.. off the table. I don't believe the glass top is broken but I set the table back up and put the mum plant back on it. I hope it is going to be alright. When it gets light I will check it again. It's 6:35AM right now but it is pitch black out there and I can't see a thing and I finally brought my large plant and the glass top table in the den.

More even later...

It is 9:59AM now and I just returned from Nancy's. She is not dressed yet but when she went to the bathroom she had no water to flush her stool. I tried the kitchen water and there was just a trickle there too. I called the city and they were to send someone out to check it out but that didn't happen so when I got home I called the city again and she assured me the man was now on his way to Nancy's. We will see. It may be the city because they are replacing the pipes all over town. It could be Nancy's too. Maybe he can tell.

I will be going back to Nancy's about 12:30PM because I want to be sure she gets ready for her hair appointment at 1:00PM. I had her check to be sure she had money for her hair and she has $60.00 so that's plenty. It's only $18.00 and she always gives Anissa $20.00.

More even later

I took Nancy  to the beauty shop and she had her hair done. We had discovered she had no water so I had called the city and they finally came out and checked it out. It was on Nancy. The city called Dale and he called a plumber but the plumber didn't make it today so she still has no water. 

I had a bottle of water in the car and I gave that to her this evening before she  took her meds. In the morning, before Leslie and I leave for Springfield,  I will take her several bottles. That way she will have some water to drink tomorrow and hopefully the plumber will come tomorrow sometime while I am gone.

I came home about 7:00PM and took my bath. I will read awhile tonight and go to bed about  9:00PM. I am pretty tired. The wind wears me out. 

6 comments:

MARY JAMES said...

One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.

Suemn said...

Wow! It sounds like you had some pretty strong winds.

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I did. They are still pretty strong too! I may bring that plant in the house.

I don't know where you live, Mary. But unless it's pretty close to Coffeyville Kansas, he wouldn't do Marilyn any good.

Galla Creek said...

Hope you don’t wear yourself out tending to Nancy. This is a lot to do.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Is it possible her water bill was accidentally left unpaid? I hope they get it back on for her right away.

Galla Creek said...

I hadn’t thought of an unpaid bill. That may be the problem. I’m feeling for Nancy. Glad I have my daughter and 3 Grandchildren to help me.