Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Tuesday and A Trip to Bartlesville

Laura is checking on Nancy this morning and tomorrow morning to see to her meds. I will be taking Marilyn to Bartlesville to see the results of her blood test this morning. She is going to drive over here and I will take her down there in my car. I offered to drive over to Coffeyville and take the short cut through Wann to highway 75 to Bartlesville but she thought that was too far out of my way. Marilyn only has one sister left around here and she usually takes her to the doctor at that hospital over by Joplin for her steroid treatments. Her only son lives in California. Thank goodness she lives in the fourplex in Coffeyville where I used to live and has friends there. Her closest friend there is in her 90's though. When you get to be in  your 80's or older, you have few people you can count on. I intend to be one of those few. Luckily Esther, Keith's wife, texts me every morning between 9:00AM and 9:30AM to be sure I am all right.

Tomorrow morning I have my 9:00AM hair appointment and also game day at the senior center so Laura will see to her meds tomorrow morning too. Thank goodness for Laura.

I slept well last night and didn't wake up at all during the night.  That is unusual. So I took my meds this morning. I usually take them in the middle of the night when I go to the bathroom. I was up shortly before 5:00AM this morning. I went to bed shortly after 8:30PM. I was very tired. I don't know why. It is 5:53AM now. I will go watch "the weather on the 8's " and in 30 minutes or so, I will check on the cats. 

So, more later...

Laura called and said she could not wake Nancy this morning and she had an early meeting so she left the meds out on the table.

I worked on the puzzle until Marilyn came at 9:30AM and then we got her and her walker into my car and took off for Bartlesville. After we got there, I let her out with the walker and got her and her walker into the clinic and then I parked. It turned out the blood tests were fine. From there we went to a gas station and I filled up with gas.Then we went to Copan to the truck stop and had a small chef salad for lunch.  Marilyn insisted on buying.my lunch. When we got back to my house, I put her walker in her car and she left to drive back to Coffeyville.

She is going to try to come to game day tomorrow. She misses the fellowship.

I picked up the leaves in my back yard this afternoon. I also put away my trash container.

I went by Nancy's home after I got home and she evidently had taken her meds but had not eaten anything first. I am trying to reach Sandy to see if she can go to Nancy's tomorrow morning since I have my hair appointment tomorrow at 9:00AM and will not be able to check on Nancy first. Laura has an early meeting every day and could probably not be able to wake Nancy tomorrow either Then I have game day at the senior center afterward. I will check on her at supper time tomorrow too and see that she eats something and takes her evening meds.

It is 2:00PM now and I guess I will work on the puzzle again.

So more later...

500 pieces and finally finished!!! It is 2:50PM


May be an image of indoor 

I took me a couple of weeks to do this one. 

I hate to tear it up since it took me so long to do it!! 

I went to the Caney Market and bought a few things I needed. 

I will go over to Nancy's this evening and see that she eats something and takes her meds.I will go after the news is off.

So, more later....

I went over to Nancy's and made her a frozen meatloaf dinner and after she ate, she took her evening pills. I stayed awhile and then came back home. I took my bath at 6:00PM and watched the CBS news and "Bull" on the TV. I had recorded them. Then I read awhile and posted on the blog before going to bed at 9:00PM.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I love the puzzle.

MARY JAMES said...

One of the best decision i ever made was contacting Dr Otonokpo to help me get my lover back, I was life filled with happiness after i contacted Dr Otonokpo because he didn't just bring my lover back to me he also made our love for each other more unique and superb. If you need to spice your relationship with more love and attention contact Dr Otonokpo on his Email Address otonokpotemple@gmail.com, call/whatsapp him via his contact +2348114129781 and be happy just like i am, thanks Dr Otonokpo for your great work.

Jennifer Davison said...

can't believe that this man is so real, how can I thank you enough, I can't fail to testify about the good things you have been doing for me and now you still went ahead and do same for my friend, please everyone if you have anything disturbing you please your solution is hear with Dr.osupalagba the great spiritualist who can solve any problem in a twinkle of an eye. No matter the problems, whether spiritual problem, you want to get your ex back, promotion in your workplace, spiritual cleansing, fruit of the womb, mental illnesses, protection for gun, protection for cutlass, protection for bottle, protection for snake and scorpion bites and cure. Are you a victim of any of the above listed setbacks, you can contact Dr.osupalagbavia Email: osupalagba.temple@gmail.com


Call/WhatsApp +2347051667586