Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Wednesday and Hairdo Day

I slept well last night and only woke up once. It's 5:37AM now and I am having my breakfast. My hair appointment this morning has been moved to 8:30AM and so I will be leaving at 8:00AM or shortly before. I will have to drop by the bank and get some money. I spent the last of my cash yesterday. I will also have to drop by Walmart there afterward and get a couple of things I can't get at our market.

I don't think it rained last night. They have a hard time  predicting our weather here in southeast Kansas. It's so unpredictable.  Maybe it will rain today. I keep my umbrella in the car...just in case.

I will go turn on "the weather on the 8's" and also see if the cats are out there waiting for their breakfast.

Scruff was the only cat that came for  breakfast and she was so desperate to eat she caused me to spill a little of her food. I cleaned that up and set the square bowl out too...just in case Blondie comes later. I missed the weather forecast while doing that. I did see we are supposed to get rain all day today though. I will definitely need that umbrella.

And sure enough I saw Scruff was gone already and the rain had started. It's thundering and raining hard. I hope we don't get hail.

So, more even later... 

It rained for awhile and then finally stopped. I got my hair done and my errands done as well. 

I came back home and worked on the puzzle again and also read and finished my latest book. It's 3:35PM now.

I went over to Nancy's and visited her for a few hours. I left about 6:30PM and came home to take my bath. I will pick her up at 12:45PM to take her to the beauty shop tomorrow.

I cleaned the carpet in my car this evening since it rained and I got it dirty getting in and out of the car. I generally have the car washed when I go to Coffeyville but it rained the entire time I was there so I couldn't wash it.

Then I cleaned up the leaves in my back yard again put them in the trash and will read until 9:00PM when I usually go to bed. 

 

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

We’ll get your rain tonight. You make a good weather forecaster for me. It’s usually 12 hours, and then we have your weather.

Donna. W said...

We got 1 1/2 inch Monday and it's been raining this morning since 8 A.M. I'm getting a haircut today myself.

Margie's Musings said...

It rained for about an hour and then stopped here, gals. It's forecast again for tomorrow.