Monday, June 20, 2022

Monday and a Visit to Nancy

 I slept very well last night and of course I took two Melatonin tablets and that's why.I didn't even get up until 6:00AM for a change. It's 6:30AM and I am just now having my oatmeal here in the den.

Both cats were out there for their breakfast this morning. I haven't even turned the TV on for the "weather on the 8's".

I will go down to Bartlesville later this morning for my weekly visit with Nancy and take her to lunch.

I have an awful lot of sinus drainage this time of year and this year it's worse then usual. I blow my nose constantly.

More later... I will go check the weather now. 

I got out there in time for the weather forecast for the next week.

Today is to be 93 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 97 degrees and  sunny, Wednesday 95 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 94 degrees and partly cloudy.and Friday 99 degrees and sunny. Saturday is to be 101 degrees and sunny and Sunday 89 degrees and partly cloudy.

That's the week and Saturday looks like a good day to stay home and stay in. 

I went out to water my flowers and a large yellow dog covered in mud  wanted to jump on me. I told him "down!" in no uncertain terms. I got in the door and got it closed before he could shove his way in. I don't know where he belongs. I have never seen him before. It's plain he had been wallowing in the mud somewhere.

More later...It's 7:00AM now.

I left about 9:00AM and went to Bartlesville  to visit Nancy but first I went to Mr. Klean and washed my car and vacuumed it out. 

Then I went to visit Nancy. We visited for awhile until about 10:30AM and then we went over to Walmart and bought her some makeup. She was completely out. After that we went to Eggbert's there in Bartlesville and had lunch. Then we took a drive so she could get out of the assisted living for awhile. She really enjoys doing that and I take her for a long drive every time I go down to see her.

I stopped by the Walmart service station after that and filled up my tank with gas. It was $4.42 a gallon there....a couple of cents per gallon cheaper then everywhere else. 

Then I came on back home. 

I have read all afternoon and it's almost 6:00PM now. I finished my latest book.

I guess I'll try to watch the news. 

Oh yes...Karan called me and told me we have game day on Wednesday afternoon. I plan to attend. I will get my hair done and then read in my Kindle until time for game day. 

I will need to get a treat for the dessert tomorrow.

So more even later......

It's 6:23PM right now and at 7:00PM, I will take my bath and put my pajamas and robe on. Then I will start another book. 

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM as usual......

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Oh, dear, glad you got away. I’m sure he only wanted attention but he might have knocked you down. Hope Nancy and you have a great day.

Margie's Musings said...

We did, Galla Creek! We had a good lunch and then I took her to Walmart to buy her some make up. Hers was all gone. Then we took a long drive around Bartlesville, We really enjoyed that

DrumMajor said...

You and your friend driving around, just to drive around, and air her out, sounds a lot like "cruisin' main street" when you were teenagers, eh? Linda in Kansas

DrumMajor said...

The cats you feed must have spoken to the muddy dog! He thought you might feed him too and was all jolly about it. Yep, be careful, don't let him knock you down. Linda in Kansas

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks for leaving me messages. I never saw that muddy dog again. I don't know where he belongs.