Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Tuesday and a Quiet Day

I slept pretty poorly last night. i woke up at 2:00PM soaked in sweat...even my hair was wet.  I took my temperature but I had no fever. It must have broken  I have no idea what that was  all about. I just know the past couple of days I have had terrible sinus drainage. It's gone now although I do feel kind of drained. 

Neither of the cats have come for their breakfast this morning..at least not yet...and it is 6:40AM so they would ordinarily be here by now.

Karan called me back last evening to tell me a woman in her exercise class  told the class that one person who was on our bus trip last week had developed Covid.  Later I will call Sherry and see if she had heard anything about it.

Scott called me this morning and visited with me on the way to his part time job. It was god to hear from him again. It had been at least a couple of weeks. 

Keith and Esther will be back in Phoenix on Saturday. John and Leslie will be back from their cruise today...if they don't get a cancelled flight.  

I have worked up a sermon since none was planned for this next Sunday. I asked Karan who was to speak but she did not know. So I told her I would work up a sermon rather then leave it to the last moment when Leslie is back...if she gets back today. I will send her the bulletin since she has the bulletins at her home but I will be prepared to print one off with blank paper if needs be. I can make copies at church.

Now I will go to the market  to get a treat for tomorrow's game day at the senior center. 

Be back later...

Well, I got the treat for tomorrow's game day and left it in the car so I wouldn't forget it. 

I have been reading another new detective book from Amazon. It's nearly noon so I think I will fix myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich or I still have some money left on Keith's gift card. I could go use that I guess.

After last night's lack of sleep, I may just settle for the peanut butter and jelly sandwich..and that's what I did.   .

I finally caught the weather forecast. Today is to be 97 degrees and sunny, tomorrow is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy,Thursday is to be 91 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 99 degrees and mostly sunny, and Saturday is to be 101 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 84 degrees and partly cloudy and Monday is to be 84 degrees and partly cloudy. I guess Saturday is to be the hottest day at 101 degrees. That's plenty hot!

More even later..

I found a copy of the June 19th bulletin and noticed Leslie is listed as scheduled for next Sunday on that bulletin. So if she wants to do it, she was scheduled for next week on that bulletin. No one was listed for next week on last week's bulletin. I texted her to tell her about me finding that older bulletin.

She may be prepared to speak that week. No,as a matter of fact  since I am prepared, she will speak in July.

It's 7:13PM now and I am going to take my bath and put my pajamas on and my robe.

I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

No comments: