Saturday, June 25, 2022

Saturday and Finishing Dusting

I slept well last night and was up at 5:30AM, made my bed and dressed for the day. I am just starting to eat my breakfast here in the den now.The only plan I have for today is to finish my dusting and read the rest of the book I began last night. It's 6:07AM now and and I haven't had a chance to check out the weather or the cats yet. They may be out there now since it's after 6:00AM. I will check after I finish my breakfast.

Blondie was the only cat out there waiting for his breakfast. I didn't see a sign of Scruff. I fed him and got back in just in time to get "the weather on the 8's".

Today is to be 99 degrees and partly cloudy,  Sunday 78 degrees and AM showers,Tuesday 85 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday 89 degrees and sunny. Thursday 94 degrees and sunny, Thursday 94 degrees and sunny and Friday 94 degrees and mostly sunny. That's it for the next week.

I read until I finished the book I was reading. It is 10:38AM now and I will take my outgoing mail to the mailbox and mail it in. 

I went out to Sonic a little while ago and bought a cherry limeade slush. I haven't had dinner yet and it's only 11:30AM. I am still thinking of going down to Copan Restaurant and having their small chef salad. I still have all those french fries from day before yesterday too. I could warm them up in the skillet. They wouldn't be too healthy though.  I am just not too sure what I want to eat.

I see it's windy out today too. I may just stay home and eat a frozen meal.

I ended up having a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Nothing else  sounded good. In an hour or so Krystal will be here to mow so I need to stick around.

She is usually here  by 3:00 or 3:30PM..after she gets off work at the Pizza Hut.

Krystal brought her middle daughter's boyfriend over to mow for me. He did a good job and I paid him what I usually pay Krystal.  His name is Josh Moon and he works two days a week at Pizza Hut with Krystal.. He gave me his phone number so I could arrange the mowing time with him. I had to put the trimmer on the charger so I will trim later this evening after it is charged.

More even later.

The battery to the trimmer was mostly charged when I hooked it up to the trimmer and did the trimming.That was about 5:31PM. It looks much better but I may do a little more trimming on it after it finishes it's complete charging.

I will take my bath at 7:00PM and plan to go to bed at 9:00PM. I am tired of reading so I will just take a couple of Melatonin  before I go to bed.

I have church tomorrow. There will probably be very few there.If Melissa is feeling better, she and Kelly will go camping. Leeann is doing some family travel now that the boy's schools are out. Karan will be at her daughter's home in Kansas City.

I will text my usual people.

No comments: