Sunday, June 19, 2022

Sunday and Church

I slept well last night and was only up once. I took two Melatonin again and that seems to make all the difference. I was up at  nearly 5:00AM and dressed, made my bed and got myself ready for church. I am eating my breakfast now here in the den. It's 5:50AM now and I guess I will go check out the weather and the cats.

So more later...

Both cats came for breakfast and ate their fill. I took the cat food back in the garage and covered it.

I also finally found "the weather on the 8's" and it looks like another scorcher week.

Today is forecast for 98 degrees and sunny, Monday 93 degrees and sunny, Tuesday will be 98 degrees and sunny,  Wednesday 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday 96 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday 99 degrees and partly cloudy, and Saturday 100 degrees and partly cloudy. It's 6:27AM now.

Krystal will be coming to mow this afternoon probably around 3:00PM. She should have mowed it earlier in the week. It's pretty tall now.

 More even later...

I heard from Krystal this morning and she will be here to mow about 3:30PM.

More later... Krystal came about 4:45PM. It is very hot out there but she is mowing the back yard right now. She works at the Pizza Hut on Sunday afternoons. That's why she likes to mow on Sundays. It's 91 degrees out there. I began the trimming but I will wait until later this evening to finish it. I primarily have the back to trim now. I will do that when it cools down a bit.

It's 5:53PM now. I will take my bath at 7:00PM and put my pajamas and robe on.

More later....

Before I took my bath I went out to the back yard and trimmed around the fence. It had cooled down considerably by then. Then I swept off the grass.

I took my bath and put my pajamas and robe on and read awhile. It's 9:18PM now and I may just go on to bed. I am very tired.

I managed to give Krystal the old microwave for a friend of hers that had left an abusive relationship. Krystal has an empty house they are going to fix up and the woman will help them do that for them to let her live in it.


No comments: