Monday, September 12, 2022

Monday and a Visit With Nancy

I slept pretty well last night although I woke up earlier then I wanted. It's just now 4:35AM but I went to bed at 9:00PM so I got my sleep out. I did some tossing and turning trying to relax and get back to sleep and finally just gave up and got up. 

I need to get my two prescriptions refilled this week before Leslie and I leave for Independence, Missouri on Thursday. I will be in Independence, Kansas, tomorrow morning to take the cookies up to the First Christian Church there for their Tuesday evening dinner. I will get my thyroid med at Walgreen's there then. And I will be in Coffeyville on Wednesday for my hair appointment. So I will pick up my Medicine Shoppe blood pressure prescription then. But I need to call doctor Christensen's office in Coffeyville this morning to get Lori to refill them both.

When their office opens at 9:00AM, I will call them and ask them to have Lori to refill them. It's almost 6:00AM now.

More later...

If it's as nice this evening as it was last evening, I plan to mow the back yard this evening.

I caught "the weather on the 8's" at 6:18AM.  Here is the forecast for the next week. Today is forecast for 87 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 92 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 92 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Saturday is forecast to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, and Sunday is to be 96 degrees and sunny.No rain in the forecast next week either.

That's it for the next week...

Leslie and I will be leaving for  Independence, Missouri on Thursday and will be gone until next Sunday so I will not be blogging until the next Monday.

I will check on the cats now. It is 6:30AM and they may be there now.

Sure enough...they were both there so I took their food out to them and  they are eating now.

When it gets light, I will go water the flowerbeds.

I went back to reading my Kindle until 8:00AM when I went out to water the flowerbeds. 

It's pretty chilly this morning so I will put on a sweater and go take my walk.

So, more later...

I walked my 8 blocks again this morning. It's 55 degrees out there now so I wore my sweater. It felt good! It's getting easier and easier to walk now that I am doing nearly every day. I skipped yesterday.

Another 15 minutes and the doctor's office should be open and I can hopefully get my prescriptions refilled.

I managed that. I will pick up the one at Walgreen's tomorrow at Independence, Kansas. Then Wednesday I will get the one from Medicine Shoppe in Coffeyville. They both have discounts though different discounts.

I got down to see Nancy about 10:30AM after I got my car washed and cleaned out at Mr. Kleen in Bartlesville. We ate lunch at Dink's Bar B Q in Bartlesville. It is always very good. Then we took a long drive. She really enjoys getting out of that place for an afternoon.

I got home about 5:15PM. I may mow now if it isn't too hot. The temp says 87 degrees. We will see.

It's 6:08PM now and I just finished mowing the back yard. I will need to trim sometime too but not tonight. I just have one small bag of leaves so I just left the bag until I can do the west side yard. That will give me a full bag. I may do that tomorrow evening if it's not too hot. It's 86 degrees now and the slight breeze makes it even better. 

More even later..

It's a little after 7:00PM and I am going to take my bath and put my pajamas and duster on and read until bedtime.



 

No comments: