Thursday, September 15, 2022

Thursday and a Trip to Independence, Missouri

I slept  well last night after I took an allergy pill. I had awakened at 1:00AM with my sinus's going crazy draining. I knew I would not sleep longer if I could not get my allergies under control so I got up and took an allergy pill.  That worked, I slept better then I have in weeks. I was up at 5:30AM and got myself ready for our trip and finished packing for the weekend. I haven't had my breakfast yet but that's next on the agenda.

Leslie is to be here on or about 10:00AM this morning to pick me up. 

It looks like I have packed for a week instead of just over three days. It's 6:42AM and I will go fix my breakfast now.

So More Later... 

It's 7:04AM now and when I opened the front door, both cats were there waiting for their breakfasts so I took it out to them. It's the last meal on me they will get until next Sunday afternoon sometime when we return.

I will take my breakfast in the living room and turn on the TV to catch the weather forecast. 

More later here...  

I did catch "the weather on the 8's"

Today is to be 89 degrees and partly cloudy.  Friday is to be 92 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 95 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 98 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 101degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 101 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 92 degrees and sunny. Again, no rain in the forecast.

It's 7:30AM now and I will take my walk now. I have plenty of time until Leslie comes in to get me.

It's 7:58AM now and I just had my eight block walk. It gets easier every time I do it. People in cars are so friendly they wave at me as I walk.

I guess I will go read until she comes. I have a couple of hours. I have taken my trash bag out and taken my luggage to the front door. Probably no more posts until Sunday evening.

Leslie just called and she is ready to go too. She said she would leave in the next few moments to pick me up. She lives about a twenty minutes away from me so it will be a little while before she gets here. So goodbye until next Sunday sometime.

 

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Have a great trip.

Kay said...

Have a wonderful time, Margie!