Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Wednesday and a Very Busy Day

 I slept very well last night and didn't even take any Melatonin tablets. I woke up only once in the night, took my meds but got right back to sleep and was up at my usual 5:00AM.

 I have made my breakfast and am eating it here in the den...as usual.

I will have a very busy day today. I have my usual 9:00AM Wednesday morning hair appointment and then my annual doctor's appointment at 10:30AM this morning and then at 1:00PM I have game day at the senior center. Karan wanted me to take charge of that since she is still in Colorado for that wedding this past week. She should be back home on Saturday according to her son, Ronnie. The entire family attended that wedding.

It's 5:37AM now and I will go turn on the TV to check out the weather forecast and also the cat's situation a little later. I still plan to take my 10 block walk at 7:00AM when it's light out. I won't leave for my hair appointment until 8:15AM or so. I also will need to drop by the bank and withdraw some money before my hair appointment.

So more later...It's 5:58AM now.

I got the TV on just in time to get "the weather on the 8's".

Today's forecast is for 85 degrees and  sunny, Thursday's is 81 degrees and sunny, Friday's is 82 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday it is to be 84 degrees and mostly sunny, Sunday is to be 85 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 86 degrees and sunny, and Tuesday is to be 85 degrees and partly cloudy.Still no rain in the forecast next week. At least the temperature is to be in the 80's.

I see Florida is having hurricane Ian with 165 miles per hour winds this morning. I know Scott and Ginger are glad they no longer live in Florida. They went through two hurricanes while they lived there. After the second one they sold that house in Florida and moved to Tennessee, just south of Nashville.

More later...it's just after 6:00AM now. I just checked on the cats and it's still too early for them. 

It's 6:40AM now and I just opened the door again and both cats were out there for their breakfast.I took them their food and they are eating now. Scruff is still out there eating but Blondie got his down and left. Now I see she is gone too. They usually eat quickly and leave.

It's 6:45AM now but still not light out. I won't take my walk until it's light out there. It's usually at 7:00AM when I leave.

So, more even later...

I left for my walk at 7:00AM and walked over to Spring Street and then  up to 4th street and over to State Street and back home. That's 10 blocks. In a week or so I will walk up to 3rd Street. That would be another two blocks for one mile.

I left for Coffeyville at 8:15AM this morning and went to the bank first and got my hair money.Then I got my hair done and returned my library book at the book drop.I went out to the Woodshed and bought gas. Then I went to Walmart and got my oatmeal, breakfast bar and grape flavored water.

Then I went to Karan's to give her my papers for the animal shelter. From there I went to game day at the senior center and we played until 3:30PM. Marilyn wanted me come visit her awhile so I did that and then came home to get my Wacky Pack at the Sonic. I haven't eaten it yet. I will have to warm it up. It's 8:30PM now though and I will save it for tomorrow and warm it up then. 

Now I will take my bath and get ready for bed. I plan to go to bed at 9:00PM.

I looked everywhere for the pictures Carol sent me and I cannot find them. I went through every album and every file in my file cabinet and I could never find them. Keith wanted copies of them  but I am stymied. 


No comments: