Friday, February 10, 2023

Friday and Dusting

I slept very well last night and was up only once in the night. Then I got right back to sleep. I finally got up at 5:15AM and made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I will dust the apartment today. That won't take long and then I will read.

I finished the first library book yesterday evening before the Betterment meeting and took the book to the library and put it in the book drop. Then I started the second book.

I will fix my breakfast in a little while and then check on the cats too. I don't know what the weather is today but I will check after I eat my breakfast.

I tried to access Keith's blog last evening but was not able to with either computer. It may be down. 

More Later...I want to get my breakfast... 

I had my breakfast this morning and both cats were out there for theirs too. I fed them and they finished pretty quickly and left. I brought the cat food back in the garage and covered it. I don't want the birds into it again.  It's 33 degrees out there this morning at 6:43AM. Pretty brisk!

Today will be 42 degrees and AM clouds  and PM sun, Saturday is to be 52 degrees and sunny,  Sunday is to be 58 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 58 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 59  degrees and thundershowers and wind, Wednesday is to be 66 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 36 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. Tuesday appears to be the only rain in the week. 

Leslie came to show me how to get the filter out of the cordless sweeper she gave me for Christmas. After we cleaned the filter and got it back in the sweeper, she took me to lunch at Copan Restaurant. Then she brought me home. I went over to Sally's and left her a note on her front door to call me about coming over to watch the Superbowl with me on Sunday. She was not home yet. Her car was not there. She sometimes stays in Bartlesville at her daughter's over the weekends so I may not hear from her.  I tried to call her first...on her home phone as well as her cell phone. I left a message on her home phone. She doesn't know how to answer her cell phone. :)

I will go back to my book now. Sally called me back after I left a note on her front door. I invited her to come over Sunday evening and watch the Superbowl with me and she accepted. She will come over about 5:15PM Sunday evening and will bring treats. I will have popcorn here and perhaps some coffeecake from Sunday's breakfast at church.

More Even Later

I took my bath at 7:00PM and put my pajamas and robe on and read until 8:45PM and by then I was ready to go to bed at 9:00PM.

 

No comments: