Sunday, February 5, 2023

Sunday and Breakfast at Church

I slept like a log and didn't wake up at all during the night.I finally got up at 5:45AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. Then I got my coffeecake mixed up and in the oven. I haven't had breakfast and I won't have it here this morning since we are having breakfast at church at 10:00AM.

I was exhausted last night. I took my bath and went right to bed at midnight and didn't wake up until I was ready to get up this morning. 

I checked for the cats but they weren't out there. Only Blondie came yesterday morning. I have no idea where Scruff has gone again.

More Later...I will take this laptop in the living room to watch for "the weather on the 8's".

The weather came on but I still have not seen the cats. Today is to be 62 degrees and mostly sunny, tomorrow is to be 67 degrees and clouds and wind. Tuesday is to be 45 degrees and rain, Wednesday is to be 45 degrees and rain,  Thursday is to be 54 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 62 degrees and  partly cloudy, and Saturday is to be 50 degrees and sunny. The rain is till in the forecast and we really need it.

More later...I will check on the cats again...

No, no cats yet!

The coffeecake is done, cooled and the glaze put on it. I have had my coffee and am now working on my Chai Latte. I want to check my bank account and see if my Amazon credit card was paid last night, No, not yet anyhow. Maybe during the day today it will be paid..or maybe Monday.

Blondie came for food just as I was getting ready to leave for church. I got him some food and sat it down by my front door and went ahead and left and just left it there.  I could tell more then one cat ate from it. I hope it was Scruff but it might have been that new black and white cat.

I left for church about 9:30AM to be there at 10:00AM. We had  a small group and just a couple of breakfast things... but enough for those of us there. I even had coffeecake left over.  John was there and Leslie was out of town....something to do with her new responsibility, I would guess.. Karan had a good sermon and John figured out the electronics for the projector after awhile. He is very smart and was able to do that with very little problem. It was a challenge to him and he was determined to teach himself how..and he did.

After church, Karan and Phyllis and I went to Eggbert's and had lunch and a good visit too. I got home about 2:30PM. Karan and I had both invited John to come with us but he had gone to Independence and had some deliveries to do this afternoon.

More even later...

Instead of reading this afternoon, I watched some TV. It's 6:48PM now and at 7:00PM, I will take my bath and get my pajamas on and my robe and get ready for bed at 9:00PM.


No comments: