Thursday, February 9, 2023

Thursday and Apartment Cleaning

I slept pretty well last night and only woke up once and took my meds then and got right back to sleep. For some reason, I seem to be sleeping better but I hope I'm not speaking too soon. Anyhow, I have made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day and even made my breakfast and am eating it here in the den. In a little bit, I will go check on the weather and the cats. It is 5:37AM now and may be too early for the cats. For some reason, the desktop computer is having problems finding anything, There is just the little blue circle in the center of a blank  screen. I shut it down cold and have rebooted it. It seems to be working now. Yesterday's blog is up now. Weird! Now today's starting blog is on there. I don't know what the problem was but it seems to be working now.  I will try Outlook and see if the e-mail is working.

Outlook seemed to be working alright, Hopefully rebooting..even a cold reboot must have fixed whatever that was. 

More later... 

I am watching the weather channel now. It is 6:12AM and 36 degrees out there and I just checked on the cats. They were not out there. Maybe later...it's pretty early yet.

I did catch the weather forecast. Today will be 51 degrees and mostly sunny,  Friday is to be 43 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 50 degrees and sunny. Sunday is to be 56 degrees and partly cloudy, Monday is to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, Tuesday is to be 56degresand rain, Wednesday is to be 73 degrees and mostly sunny. I think we are to have  a 50% chance of snow tonight.  And we are supposed to have rain next Tuesday. We had rain yesterday and last night.

Blondie showed up for his breakfast. I didn't see anything of Scruff.  It's been 34 degrees here this morning and it's 9:24AM now. Pretty brisk!. It may snow tonight according to the weather channel.

I  got all the bare floors mopped and the bedroom, hall and den vacuumed. I am resting now but will soon vacuum the dining room and living room. I will dust tomorrow. 

The dryer just went off.  I was running it on "fresh air" to get the dust out of the throw rugs.

I'd better get those throw rugs on the floors again and finish the vacuuming. 

I got the vacuuming finished and the battery is charging on the vacuum. I need to figure out how to get that filter out and clean it. I'll get the instruction booklet out.

I had some of that broccoli Cheese soup I made last week for lunch and afterward I started reading on one of the books I checked out at the library today. About 3:00PM, I stopped reading and put away the vacuum sweeper after it finished charging.

Leslie is coming over at 10:00AM in the morning and helping me with the vacuum sweeper. I could never figure out how to get the filter and the dust cup out to clean them. I read the directions several times but they didn't make any sense to me.

More Later...

Tonight I plan to attend Danny's Betterment meeting at City Hall here at 6:30PM.

I went to he Caney Betterment meeting this evening and afterward joined the group. It was 7:51PM when I got home.

Now I will take my bath and put my pajamas and robe on and read awhile.... until 9:00PM.....my regular bedtime.

 

No comments: