Saturday, August 19, 2023

Saturday and A Trip to the Market

 I woke up somewhere between 3:00AM and 4:00AM with my left arm hurting terribly. I had hoped the shingles was on the mend but I guess not yet. I finally got up around 4:00AM and ate a muffin so I could take some Ibuprofen for the pain. It's 5:07AM now and I am dressed and have made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

 I was up once in the night and took my two meds and also one of those meds for the shingles. I took another one just a little while ago. Now I will take some Vitamin B-12. Keith said that worked for him.  

In a little while I will make some coffee and have a breakfast bar to have something in my stomach besides that muffin I had earlier with the Ibuprofen. 

Now I will go turn on the TV and try to catch "the weather on the 8's" It's 5:15AM now.

Later I need to go to the Market and get some powdered sugar and hopefully, some flavored water..

I finally caught "the weather on the 8's" and it's not good. Today is to be 103 degrees and sunny, tomorrow  is to be 107 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 104 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 103 degrees and sunny, Wednesday is to be 102 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 102 degrees and mostly sunny, and Friday is to be 102 degrees and mostly sunny. 

That's the week and it will be a scorcher! Every day over 100 degrees.

It's 7:26AM and I have just finished my walk. I picked up a half a bag of trash and put my sack in my trash container when I got back home.

I guess I will go read now. I don't think I am up to cleaning today either. My left arm is very sore. I don't want to aggravate it.

I called Sally and we met at Gabby's downtown and had lunch. We both had chicken strips and potato salad. I had a coke and Sally had water.

Then she was taking a man that walked with  a walker to Coffeyville to help him buy some canvas shoes at Wal Mart. I came on home and will go back to my book.

The shingles have been sore all afternoon. I even took two more Ibuprofen. But that left armpit is still very tender.

It's 4:05PM and I just finished the book from the Caney library. Today I will take the one from the Caney library to their book drop. Tomorrow I will take the one from the Coffeyville library back to their book drop. I will read the ones that Denise gave me yesterday.

More Even Later...

 

No comments: