Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Wednesday and Bunco

I slept fairly well last night until about 4:00AM when I awoke in bad pain again. I  couldn't get back to sleep so about 4:45AM I just got up. I made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. About 5:00AM, I ate something so I could take an Aleve for the pain. I am now drinking my coffee. I had a small piece of coffeecake just to get something in my stomach.

When I got in the living room, it was just in time to catch "the weather on the 8's" on TV. I haven't checked for Blondie yet. 

Today is to be 87 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 94 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 102 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be 102 degrees and sunny and Monday is to be 99 degrees and sunny. Tuesday is to be 98 degrees and mostly sunny....no rain this week! Just lots of hot weather.  

I'd better go check on Blondie now. He will be hungry if he is out there. 

So More Later...

Blondie was out there and so I fed him both wet cat food and dry cat food. After he ate and left.. I brought the cat food into the garage and covered it. 

Then I took my mile walk. And after that, at 8:00AM I left for Coffeyville and my hair appointment. That was at 9:00AM. Then after that I went to the library in Coffeyville and read until time to go to the senior center for Bunco.

I got back home at 4:00PM and I am not sure if my mower, Mike,  came today. In places it looks like he did but in other places, it looks like he didn't.

I may mow the front after it gets cooler tomorrow morning if it looks like he didn't mow. He doesn't mow it as close at my mower does. So I can't tell.

And I will need to go get gas before I can do that.

It's almost 7:00PM and I just took my bath, took the old band aids off my knees, put some more antibiotic ointment on them and fresh band aids too. I will go back to the book I checked out at the Coffeyville library this morning and read until bedtime at 9:00PM.

 

 

No comments: