Sunday, November 19, 2023

Sunday and Church

 I slept much better last night but then I took a sleeping pill so I expected to sleep better. I was up at 5:00AM as usual. I watched the news and when I opened the front door both blond cats were there waiting for their breakfast. I took it out to them and then two more came. The black and white one and the grey one. I haven't seen all of them but all but the all black and the all white one. They may come around later.

I doubt I will take my walk this morning we are forecast for rain today and tomorrow. But I am not complaining! We desperately need the rain. 

For instance, Today is to be 60 degrees and rain, Monday is to be 49 degrees and rain, Tuesday is to be 51 degrees and partly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 53 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 57 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 51 degrees and cloudy, and Saturday is to be 46 degrees and partly cloudy. That's two days forecast for rain. today and tomorrow. Even though I just washed my car a day ago, I will be happy for any rain we can get.

I just got the coffeecake out of the oven and it is cooling. After 8:00AM, I want to go to Dollar General and get some powdered sugar for my glaze. I didn't get that on my grocery list, so, of course, I am out of it now.

More Later...I went out to Dollar General  to get hearing aide batteries and powdered sugar. It was starting to rain! Hooray!

It rained some on the way to church this morning...nothing really big but at least some moisture! 

More Later today! 

I took my Coffeyville library book back this morning while I was in Coffeyville after lunch with Phyllis Fredensborg. 

I did some more Christmas decorating after I got back home. Leslie is going to help me with the tops of the bookcases after we get back from Tulsa and my hearing aid test on Tuesday.

I put all the empty boxes from the Christmas decorating in the garage and stacked them in next to the tank closet. After Christmas I will label the boxes again and ask Jeromy to put them back in the attic for me.  

I want to go to Independence and get Marlene's gift and perhaps Leslie's too. They still have some neat shops up there.

I don't know what to get as gifts for my family.They have everything they want. I will also go look around in Bartlesville one day. They have a lot more to choose from there too.

1 comment:

Kay said...

I really need to get some good sleep too, Margie. Have a wonderful week. We've had a lot of rain here too.