Saturday, January 6, 2024

Saturday and Library

 I slept very well last night and was up at 6:00AM, dressed and made my bed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door the grey cat and Blondie were both waiting for their breakfasts. I fixed them both some and set it out front. They are eating now.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is for this week.

Today is to be 40 degrees and cloudy, Sunday is to be 48 degrees and  mostly cloudy, Monday is to be 44 degrees and rain, Tuesday is to be 34 degrees and light snow and wind,  Wednesday is to be 48 degrees and 43 degrees and mostly sunny, Thursday is to be 43 degrees and mostly sunny and Friday is to be 25 degrees and snow. That's the week. A day of rain and a day of snow!  Some much needed moisture!

More Later... 

I read most of the morning and then ran  by the library and dropped the books in the book drop.  I put the last newsletter in the mail box outside the post office.

Then I called Sally to see if she wanted to go to Roger and Joyce's for lunch. She did.. so I picked her up at noon and we went up town to get a great sandwich and a coke. Afterward I took her home.

Then  I went by the library to check out two more books. I read the rest of the afternoon. At 6:30PM, I took my bath, put my pajamas on and will read awhile more before I go to bed at 9:00PM.

Phyllis Runnels called me this afternoon to tell me she got the newsletter but that I evidently did not get her e-mail with her news in it. I didn't get Trini Kelley's either. Dennis got a hold of me to tell me that earlier..... on e-mail.  That's too bad. If I had those two's news, the letter could have been longer then 4 pages. 

 .

1 comment:

Kay said...

We could use more rain in Hawaii too. Mom complains that it's too cold. It really isn't. I hope you don't get snowed in anytime this winter.