Saturday, March 16, 2024

Saturday and Laundry

I was up early as usual about 5:00AM and have had both cups of Chai Latte and my breakfast bar. 

Both Grey and Blondie have been here for their breakfasts and are gone now. I am still waiting for Whitey to come for it's breakfast.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Here it is..

Today is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy. Sunday is to be 60 degrees and partly cloudy,  Monday is to be 53 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be74 degrees  and sunny, Wednesday is to be 71 degrees and partly cloudy, Thursday is to be 67 degrees and showers, and Friday is to be 70 degrees and mostly cloudy. That's the week! One day of showers and that's Thursday!

Now I'm waiting for the laundry to dry!

The laundry dried and I put it away. I have been reading my second book this morning. I read the first one yesterday.  It is 9:56AM now. I am planning to have lunch at Gabbies today. I don't know what she is serving today but I will find out later.

More Even Later...

I read all afternoon and finally at 2:00PM I went up to Gabbies for lunch. As usual, it was good.

After that I came back home and finished reading that second book and then to it to the library drop box and dropped it in. Monday I will have to get a couple of more books checked out. Right now the library is closed.


No comments: