Friday, April 5, 2024

Friday and Laundry

I washed my sheets and changed my bed this morning and am drying the sheets in the dryer now. It was time!,

I opened the front door to find Blondie waiting for his breakfast..  I fed him and he is busy eating now. Maybe some of the other cats will be along soon for their breakfasts.

More later...I will  get the dry sheets out of the dryer now and fold them and put them away..

Now Whitey is out front eating and Blondie has finished and is gone. 

I got the laundry finished and  changed the sheets on the bed.

The exterminator came and sprayed the apartment. Then I decided to mow some more of the yard. I did part of the west side before I wore out.. I bagged up and tied up and emptied two large bags of grass and weeds first. Then I prepared to go to the library and get some more books to read. They open at 12:30PM on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, I am still pretty tired now to do any more mowing.

 I am going to go get some lunch. It is 11:50AM now. I finally remembered that Big Cheese is closed on Monday and Friday. So I will go somewhere else for lunch..Maybe Eggbert's here in Caney.

Actually, I went to Dollar General and bought some ice cream. Nothing else sounded good to me. I also bought some more wet cat food.

I am reading more now. It's 6:47PM and in an hour or so, I will go to bed.

No comments: