Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Wednesday and Bunco at the Senior Center

I slept very well last night. That Melatonin is a really life saver.I was up at 5:00AM, dressed made my bed and got myself ready for the day. I checked the front door but so far there have been no cats out there. Of course, it's only 5:29AM. There is plenty of time for them to come looking for their breakfasts. 

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" . Here it is:

Today is to be 61 degrees and mostly sunny and windy. Thursday is to be 65 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 70 degrees and partly cloudy, Saturday is to be 76 degrees and mostly sunny and windy,  Sunday is to be 71 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 75 degrees and  partly cloudy and Tuesday is to be 71 degrees and thunderstorms. Only one day of rain this week. But that's better then nothing.

More Later.. 

There were only four for Bunco so we just put everything away and  came on home. I stopped at Sonic here and bought a Wacky Pack for my lunch. For $2.18, you can hardly beat that

More Even Later..

No comments: