Saturday, April 6, 2024

Saturday and a Windy Day

I was up early as usual. I made up my face, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I looked out the front door a couple of times but there were no cats out there..not yet anyhow.

I had my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar and caught "the weather on the 8'".

Today is to be 76 degrees and partly cloudy and windy. Tomorrow is to be  74 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 76 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 73 degrees and mostly cloudy, Wednesday is to be 62 degrees and AM showers, Thursday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy, Friday is to be 72 degrees and sunny

That's the week. Only one day of rain and that's Wednesday. As I always say, it's better than no rain at all.. 

Now I will go see if there are any cats outside waiting for their breakfast. 

More Later ..

Whitey was out there so I fed him/her and after they ate, they left. I haven't seen any more of them.

I went up to Big Cheese for my lunch.  It was, as usual, very good. I brought some of it home and put it in the frig for tomorrow.

I plan to go to bed at 7:38PM

No comments: