Monday, April 1, 2024

Monday and Apartment Cleaning

I was up early again as usual. I slept better last night because as I awoke during the night and was trying to get back to sleep, I took an extra two Melatonin and got back to sleep..I had taken three at my regular bedtime. 

I had my first cup of Chai Latte and a breakfast bar and then saw Blondie out front waiting for his breakfast too. I took it out to him. He ate his fill and left. So far, no other cats. They will probably be along later.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's". Here it is. Today is to be 75 degrees and strong thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be 52 degrees and cloudy, Wednesday is to be 61 degrees, sunny and windy, Thursday is to be 63 degrees and sunny, Friday is to be 69 degrees and mostly sunny, Saturday is to be 75 degrees and sunny, and Sunday is to be  78 degrees and partly cloudy. That's the week! One day of rain and that's today. That's better then nothing! 

I will clean the apartment today. It's been over a week.

More Later... 

1 comment:

DrumMajor said...

Might want to check with your primary care doctor / NP about your melatonin use. Depending on the strength of the tablet, 5 in a short period of time seems possibly a concern. Linda in Kansas