Thursday, April 4, 2024

Thursday and Another Good NIght's Sleep

 I had a good night's sleep again last night...thanks to the Melatonin!

I opened the front door to Blondie sitting in the box and Grey waiting for his breakfast too. I fed them both and they left and now Whitey is having their leftovers. I had a cup of Chai Latte and a breakfast bar myself. I am just getting ready to have my second cup of Chai Latte.

Later today, around 10:00AM,  I will call Sally and see if she would like to go to the Copan restaurant for lunch. ..usually a cup of beef vegetable soup and a shared piece of German Chocolate pie. We usually do that at least once a week. I drive. It's only 6 miles.

Sally had two broken windows with that hail storm the other day.  I don't know if she has them fixed by now but I will find out when I call her.

More Later...

No comments: