Monday, April 8, 2024

Monday and a Solar Eclipse

I slept well last night again. I was up at 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.  I will not look at the sun today because I have no special glasses and don't want to burn my eyes.

I did catch "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is to be 76 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 70 degrees and cloudy, Wednesday is to be 68 degrees and PM showers,  Thursday is to be 68 degrees and partly cloudy and windy, Friday is to be 74 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 81 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Sunday is to be 86 degrees and sunny, That's the week! One day of rain and that's all and that's Wednesday.

It's 5:28 AM and I haven't seen any cats yet but, of course, I haven't looked yet. I will do that now.

More Later ..."Blondie and Grey and Whitey came for their breakfast and I fed them and then went to Dollar General and bought more wet cat food.

I read awhile and then went down to Copan Restaurant and had some sweet tea and their beef vegetable soup and a piece of German Chocolate pie. As usual, it was very good. Now I will get back to my book.

More Later..

No comments: