Thursday, April 11, 2024

Thursday and Laundry

 I slept well last night again. I was up at 5:00AM and made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

When I opened the front door, Grey was there waiting for breakfast. So I fixed a bowl with wet and dry cat food and took it out to Grey. He ate it and left. I brought the bowl back in and covered it with a napkin..

I took my kitchen trash out to the dumpster and fixed myself some breakfast of a breakfast bar and Chai Latte.  Then I started my laundry.

I also caught "the weather on the 8's" an here it is:

Today is to be 67 degrees and sunny and windy, Friday is to be 74 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 83 degrees and mostly sunny and windy.  Sunday is to be 88 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 82 degrees and PM Thunderstorms, Tuesday is to be partly cloudy and windy and Wednesday is to be 86 degrees and mostly sunny.

That's the week!  Monday's thunderstorms are all the rain we will get this week!

More Later..I need to put the laundry in the dryer. 

I got the clothes dried and put away Then I tried to call Sally to see if she wanted to go to Copan to lunch but she was not home evidently.  No one answered.

So I next drove by her house and sure enough she was sitting in her car where she usually parks it when she returns home from somewhere. She had evidently been somewhere earlier. She does want to go to lunch.

I will pick her up at noon, It's 11:10 right now. 

More Even Later...

No comments: