Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tuesday and a Concert with Cher

 I was up at 5:00AM this morning, made my bed and dressed and got myself ready for the day. I fixed my Chai Latte and a breakfast bar.  Grey was out front when I opened the front door so I fixed his/her breakfast and took it out to him/her. She/ He ate and left and soon Whitey came to finish off what Grey had left.

Then I caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is.

Today is Tuesday and to be 71 degrees and AM rain,  Wednesday is to be 60 degrees and rain and wind, Thursday is to be 68 degrees and  mostly sunny and windy, Friday is to be 74 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be  81 degrees and mostly sunny and windy, Sunday is to be 85 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 83 degrees and PM thunderstorms. That's the week...lots of rain and wind.

Sally came by about 6:00PM and picked me up for the concert in Bartlesville. She drives at night. I don't see clearly driving at night. Folks don't dim their bright lights at night. It was a good concert.


No comments: