Sunday, April 7, 2024

Sunday and Church

 I slept well last night but was up early again. I make my coffeecake on Sundays and take it to church for a breakfast. It is in the oven now baking. I have the timer on so it won't over bake.

I have had my breakfast bar and Chai Latte...at least one cup. I am working on the second one. There are no cats out there yet. I have checked twice. It's only 5:54AM. I did catch "the weather on the 8's" though and here it is.

Today is to be 73 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be  77 degrees and partly cloudy, Tuesday is to be 72 degrees and partly cloudy. Wednesday is to be 66 degrees and AM showers, Thursday is to be 69 degrees and mostly sunny, Friday is to be 77 degrees and sunny and Saturday is to be 76degreesand partly cloudy and Windy. That's the week! Only one day of rain and that's Wednesday.

More Later... 

When I opened the front door this time Grey was out there so I took his breakfast out and suddenly Blondie was out there too..growling at Grey for the breakfast. I took another bowl out and now they both have  a bowl and are eating.

The coffeecake is baked and cooling. I will add the glaze after it cools a bit.  

More Even Later...

 

 

No comments: