Friday, July 12, 2024

Friday and A Cool Apartment

The apartment was cool all night and I was up at 5:00AM, made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day. I opened the front door but for some reason no cats were out there. I fixed myself some Chai Latte and came into the den to work on this blog. I did catch "the weather on the 8's"and I will post it here.

Today is to be 97 degrees and sunny, Saturday is to be 97 degrees and mostly sunny,, Sunday is to be 99 degrees and sunny, Monday is to be 101 degrees and sunny, Tuesday is to be 100 degrees and mostly sunny,  Wednesday is to be 93 degrees and PM thunderstorms, Thursday is to be 88 degrees and AM Thunderstorms. That's the week..two days of rain and otherwise it will just be very hot.

More Later...

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you have new air as a heat wave is headed your way.

Kay said...

101?!? Yikes! That's awful! I'm glad you have a good air conditioner.