Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Wednesday and Social Security

I was up early again this morning..in fact, I was awake much of the night. Then I made my bed, dressed and got myself ready for the day.

I will have my hair done at 9:00AM this morning. Then I will come on back home and wait for the air conditioning people to come to install my new air conditioner and furnace. It will be good to have cool air and be able to count on it. If it weren't for the ceiling fans I would be miserable much of the time.

I haven't opened the front door yet to see how many cats are waiting for their breakfasts. And I haven't caught "the weather on the 8's" yet either.

More Later,,, 

I finally opened the door to  five cats. I took four bowls of cat food out the them and they ate until they were full.

Then I  caught "the weather on the 8's" and here it is. Today is to be 93 degrees and sunny, Thursday is to be 95 degrees and partly cloudy,  Friday is to be 96 degrees and mostly sunny,  Saturday is to be 97 degrees and sunny, Sunday is to be  98 degrees and sunny, That's the week! No rain this week.

I will leave for Coffeyville and my hair appointment at 8:00AM. Then afterward I will come back home.

More Later...

No comments: